Yoga and Resonance - The VI. International Yoga Congress
The VI. International Congress for Yoga, Integrative Medicine and Therapies with the subject “Yoga and Resonance” unifies frontier science and authentic spiritual practice in a truly holistic perspective. Prestigious experts in medicine, natural and human sciences meet with international yoga teachers, long-term yoga practitioners and spiritual seekers to shed light on the phenomenon of Resonance, a fundamental principle both in physics and in spirituality.
The Congress provides an international platform for yoga teachers, open scientists and anyone interested in the fascinating mysteries of spirituality and science, to unveil the depth of the yoga system and its significance for the holistic development of man and his consciousness.
The Scientific Program Committee compiled a wide range of lectures, seminars, and panel discussions on the topic of universal resonance in conjunction with both the philosophy and the practical wisdom of the yoga tradition.
Main speakers include:
• Sat Bir Singh Khalsa Ph.D. (Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School and Research Director of the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health and the Kundalini Research Institute)
• Krzysztof Stec Ph.D. (Specialist in Peak Performances and Surya Namaskara)
• Todd Ovokaitys M.D. (Assistant Professor at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Institute and inventor of Qi laser therapy)
• Dr. Doru Bodea (Specialist in Quantum phase transitions)
• Taija Stoat PSM (Specialist in Rehabilitation as part of Criminal Psychology)
• Nicolae Catrina (Teacher, Scholar and Long-term Practitioner of Yoga with emphasis on Kashmir Shaivism)
• Advaita Stoian (Teacher and Long-term Practitioner of Yoga with focus on Tantric Yoga and its modern practical interpretation and application)
All speakers, programme and tickets at internationalyogacongress.net