Ayurveda for beginners - the Wisdom of Life
The wisdom of life – an introduction to the basic concept of Ayurveda, for beginners
Are you interested in alternative medicine? Feeling unsatisfied with the treatments of western medicine? Do you wish to learn more about a holistic approach to health? Do you believe you can live a life with less disease?
Welcome to this unique seminar for learning the basics of this wonderful health system – AYURVEDA – that can give you amazing insights and tools for health, healing and wellbeing.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, originating in India. It is one of the oldest systems of medicine in the world, still used and being developed throughout the years.
In this workshop/presentation you will
· get introduced to the basic concept of Ayurveda
· learn more about how the body functions
· learn about the different doshas
· take the first step to understand your own constitution
· learn how to maintain health and balance in life with Ayurvedic wisdom
· be introduced to the stages of developing disease, and the importance of treating diseases
· preventive care
· be presented to the importance of digestion and dietary habits
· get suggestions for daily routines to improve health
· get introduced to the immense potential in plants, metals and minerals
· preparing you for further workshops on the topic
· get a chance to ask questions
— Price & Sign up —-
550 kr (450 kr early bird until 26th of oct)
Natha students pay 400 kr (if paying latest 26th of oct)
Limited amount of places.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Teacher: Dr. Arnaldo Kaminer (Medical doctor), certified Ayurveda therapist, yoga instructor.
400kr – 450kr
- Swish 123 395 95 90, ange ditt namn och Ayurveda i meddelande
- PG 403 08 65-2, ange ditt namn och Ayurveda i meddelande
- Kontant eller kortbetalning i receptionen.